In 1914, KORNHAUS eGmbH purchases the premises from the Prussian state and builds a four-storey extension with approximately the same storage capacity. This extension collapses in 1933 but is rebuilt the following year with a modified exterior and reinforced interior.
|1914||KORNHAUS eGmbH buys the Granary from the Prussian state for a price of 65,000 Reichsmark|
|1914||Granary extended and construction of an office building|
|1933||Collapse of the 1914 extension due to inferior construction|